Sunday, August 9, 2015

Life in a Camper- With Soon to be Four!

Awaking to the pitter patter on our camper sun roof I rolled over to taste an attempt at a healthy nut bread morning nausea cure and decided instantly it was an awful failure. I went for the moral-breaking non-wholewheat cinnamon raisin bagel toasted in ghee instead. Ah, a little relief. Improved even more by a long walk in the cool fresh morning with my stroller and bundled toddler, gazing at mountain ranges and looking out for moose. Much better.

Yes, I’m pregnant!!! Woohooo!!!

We are so excited!! All three of us J  A long awaited answer to each of our prayers. I am honored to receive God’s blessing of carrying one of His precious children in my womb a second time. We shall become a family of four, joining the realm of most of our 2-kid family friends.



And this has hence brought our housing search to a higher peak. Even though I love our camper home! It is so convenient. Everything is nearly within arm’s reach, a light just where you need it, a cubby for every corner, and it takes me 10 minutes to clean my whole house! It doesn’t feel cramped at all. With the pullout we have quite a nice little living room with just enough space for wrestling J

I have lots of pictures but this blogger won't let me post them!! I will attmpt again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment