Monday, October 19, 2015

Renovation Progress



Our first home remodel is moving right along! We've been in the house for 17 days now. Here is your enjoyment of the before pictures with a video at the end of the current progress. 


















I forgot to exclaim in the video over my very first VERY OWN washer and dryer!! I have been sharing a laundry appliances with others since...well always, including five years of marriage this month. THANK YOU, for all of you who have so generously let me use your washer and dryer, especially when I forgot my clothes or left a mess or favored the dryer instead of the clothes line. Thank you genuinely. And now it is SOOOO nice to have my own I can hop down to throw a load in (and take excellent care of :) any time I want. Count your blessings!

I also should have said the bedspreads were from Nana and Popop. Of course! 


We are excited to host my father from L.A. who is coming for two weeks later this month. He wants to help us work, the day he arrives. Cyrus is super excited, and he is our first guest in our first house! It won't be a nice finished home, but at least the bedrooms should be done. 


So we currently have sunrise at 8:45am and sunset at 6:32pm. We are losing 6 minutes of daylight every day until the winter solstice December 21st. We have a lot of rain this fall, but today was blue sky and sunny, high of 46degrees and low at night of 36. Not too bad! All the snow sporters are wishing for snow instead of rain though. We are too, as we might get a snow mobile (or snow machine as the call them here) for some awesome family excursions!

Oh, and we are getting a stove tonight! It is a Jenn Air that Chadd got off a job at a great discount. Yay!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful video Cyrus... Thank you for showing me your house. Hope your covers we gave you keep you warm and cozy this winter when it's cold and snowing. So glad to see you get moved in and settled before winter. Have a wonderful visit with "Ada" , I'm sure he will enjoy his stay 😃. I know we did. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I bet it feels great to have your place now! AND CONGRATS!! I didn't know you were pregnant again!! You are amazing, doing all that while pregnant Sabrina! When are you due?! Call us sometime! Blessings, ~Destiny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I pray you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete