Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The Countdown Begins!

In four weeks we will be driving out of Pennsylvania headed to our new home to be: Alaska. I have nothing but excitement. I would be glad for it to be tomorrow! Sure there are things and details that need to get done. But they will. No stress will change that. I'm so excited to see new places, meet new people, have new experiences, and all TOGETHER the three of us as a family. Who wouldn't anticipate that?! Will I miss family, sure. Chadd's family, especially for Cyrus' sake. He will miss his cousins and Nana and Popop the most. I have lived in a different state from my family since I was 19. It just makes the long visits all the sweeter :)

I have moved upwards of 21 times in my life, so packing up and changing environments is routine for me. I enjoy the process of going through all of my stuff, organizing, debunking, and feeling purged and simplified. Making new friends comes naturally. Establishing new systems of groceries, banks, church, home, etc is comfortable. So these transitions don't produce any amount if anxiety for me. Only excitement!

Our Trajectory
Join us as I blog and Vlog our expedition across the North American continent, through Canada and into the Last Frontier! Come along for the ride. And once we're established, come up for a visit too!

No comments:

Post a Comment